The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Warehouse Distribution Specialists
receive, process, pick, and ship merchandise to retail stores under the direction of the Distribution Center Leadership team. Essential Functions:
- Function within all primary areas of the Distribution Center (i.e. Receiving, Shipping, New Store staging), under direction from the DC Leadership Team; be willing to be cross trained as business needs dictate.
- Process merchandise according to company policies and procedures to ensure merchandise is distributed efficiently and accurately.
- Communicate system and merchandise issues to the Leadership Team.
- Participate in physical inventories as needed.
- Operate material handling equipment safely up to the height of 30 feet.
- Be willing to learn all piece of equipment used in the DC
- Operate RF devices.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Verify required inbound/outbound documents/labels to ensure merchandise counts are accurate and product is free of damage.
- Flexibility in work assignments essential.
- Communicate issues with equipment, product, or structure immediately.
- Complete all duties assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, with the ability to perform basic math functions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of one year experience in Warehousing, Receiving, or Material Management preferred.
- Computer literate. Familiarity with a warehouse management system preferred.
- May lift up to 25lbs and/or move up to 50lbs with assistive devices
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Posting ID: 573540515Posted: 2020-10-26