HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living is actively seeking a well qualified Health Services Coordinator. This licensed Registered Nurse
will be responsible for reviewing residents' care plans and monitoring quality assurance of medical records while overseeing the work of resident care staff and providing support to the Resident Care Director.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Nursing Functions
- Complete and monitor all state and company required forms including LHPS, care plans, assessments, and staff competencies
- Work through Resident Care Director (RCD) in achieving compliance
- Perform assessments on residents as requested and make recommendations
- Assist with and approve care plans for residents
- Provide quality assurance for Medication Administration Reports (MARs), physicians' orders, and narcotics logs
- Assess and sign off on skills of Resident Care Staff (ADL competencies)
- Administer injections per physicians orders and coordinate through RCD
- Ensure TB tests are given to residents and staff in conjunction with state guidelines
- Monitor activities performed by resident care staff to ensure nursing procedures are carried out properly
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Assist with in-service training as needed and attend meetings and in-service training sessions as required and in accordance with state guidelines
- Ensure the community stays in compliance with state guidelines regarding staff qualifications, training, and certifications
- Knowledge of current state regulations
- Pleasant, friendly, and helpful at all times ensuring proper and timely service
- Genuine concern for and strong interest in working with seniors
- Ability to supervise and delegate responsibilities when necessary
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life.
- Current RN license required
- Experience or training in an equivalent setting
- General understanding of the needs of seniors
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for residents without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment
HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt's mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
As a progressive organization meeting the needs of a diverse workforce, in addition to the standard competitive benefits package we also offer 10 paid holidays as well as a paid birthday off, adoption benefits, excellent health care benefits, HHHunt rental discounts, and education assistance-to name just a few. To learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a great organization, visit www.hhhunt.com and discover for yourself why we believe, it's how you live that matters.
HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 573540696Posted: 2020-09-21