Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As early education leaders, we're making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school-and beyond? Their future begins now. And so does yours.
MONTESSORI CERTIFIED TEACHER
BETHANY VILLAGE MONTESSORI SCHOOL IN PORTLAND OR
You are a lifelong learner. You believe the most important thing you can do every day is inspire others to realize their potentiall and develop a love of learning. You are looking to make a real difference.
We are seeking dedicated, caring individuals to provide an
authentic Montessori education and experience for every child in our school. It's a pretty great opportunity to build a career around something so powerful!
- Are accountable for the delivery of an authentic Montessori program.
- Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Guide children in self-motivated learning, helping stimulate their natural desire to learn.
- Are responsible for reporting challenges, successes and competencies of each student to the Director or to parents on a regular basis.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Montessori Certification
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, preferably a Montessori school
- Associate's degree, AMS/AMI or a MACTE accredited training certificate
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So we've made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it's simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and development so you can give children a great start. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills-and increase your pay. Don't wait. Start strong today.