Overview Apply Today at Nalley BMW!!
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry?
As a Parts Counter Associate at Nalley BMW,
you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
We are looking for strong, energetic, people-focused Parts Counter Associate at Nalley BMW,
who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Benefits Pay and Recognition:
Insurance / Retirement:
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- Paid training
- Stock equity grant awards (select management and front-line team member's eligible!)
Learning, Tuition Assistance and Career Development:
- Insurance: medical, vision, dental, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity plans
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy leave (disability leave)
- Health savings
- Flex spending accounts (tax free)
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans
- Life Insurance (Whole Life and Term)
- 401k with company match
- Digital career path tool to assist with career development
- Continuous training through Asbury University
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Student loan relief resources
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
- Scholarship awards
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Aggressive Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Parts Counter Associate is responsible to sell parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
- Assist all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Inform customers of companion part requirements while ensuring the customer is exposed to the full product line
- Answer incoming phone calls and counter inquiries, providing price quotes and other information as needed
- Inform customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line
- Review body shop estimate to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate when applicable
- Pull and fill orders from stock
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Notify all necessary parties when special ordered parts have been received
- Pull orders and ensure sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number
- Follow department policy and instructions on the special ordering of parts, plus S.O. aging
- Follow up on back-ordered parts and replenishes assigned inventory daily
- Maintain a prompt, efficient and timely flow of paperwork
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
- Verifiy will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required
- Receive payment from retail customers or obtain credit authorization
- Assist outside sales representatives with their orders
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and able to maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer & phone skills is required (Internet, MS Outlook)
- Proficient in CDK is a plus!
- Degree in automotive technology or military equivalent experience
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screen (background and drug test)
Posting ID: 573694279Posted: 2020-12-29