Location: Good Samaritan Society Howard Lake
Address: 445 1st Street East, Howard Lake, MN 55349 USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shift: 8 Hours - Night Shifts
- Join us at the Lodge of Howard Lake Assisted living community, Our cozy 24 bed apartments allow our residents to feel independent with 24 hour around the clock care
- At the Good Samaritan Society we feel honored that we come in every day to what is not just our place of work, but our residents home. This mutual level of respect and gratitude leads to the amazingly successful team that we have. We look forward to having you join us.
- Recipient of the American Health Care Association Bronze - Commitment to quality award for 2020
- This Full Time role offers Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, PTO, 401k w/match and many more benefits
- Shifts are 1000 pm to 600 am with weekend rotations
- We are currently offering Virtual interviews!
- Now offering CNA scholarships, come work for us while earning your CNA and no cost to you.
This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans
- Assists residents in maintaining proper and clean appearance
- Provides resident centered personal care including bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, psychosocial support and other personal cares
- Keeps residents' living areas pleasant and orderly
- Responds appropriately to resident requests for help and maintains positive relationships with residents' friends and family members
- A high school education or higher education is not required to be hired into this job
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req48493
id="detrack" defer src="https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1" data-g="C85D6F14F6294182831672FD8AF22F29220">