This is a general application. If you would like to seek employment with Dwyer Plumbing, but do not see an active job listing that closely relates to your work history, please apply using this general application.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other associates of the organization in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Basic computer knowledge to include basic keyboarding and the ability to learn new program applications.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Attention to detail
All full-time employees are offered the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Tax-Free Health Spending Accounts
- Direct Deposit
- Bi-Weekly Paychecks
**All qualified candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, MVR (if a driving position) and background check**Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 574052027Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: General