Often times, people think that all retail positions are the same...and for the most part, they may be right! But when it comes to the merchandise we sell, the people that work for us and the scheduling flexibility we offer, we are definitely different! Our stores are very entrepreneurial and we have a unique approach to customer service, we are TRULY a retail phenomenon.
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers’ evolving expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
The Sales Associate is expected to engage customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise while providing product knowledge and offering additional goods and services. In this role you will perform a variety of tasks throughout the day while providing world class service and meeting established productivity goals.
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and requests for support
- Escort customers to appropriate merchandise
- Explain basic features of merchandise to customers
- Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize and straightens merchandise areas on the sales floor
- Collect and processes payment from customer
- Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and properly scanned
- Process customer transactions through the register when required
- Utilize the tools and programs related to wedding and gift registry
- Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
- Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes and cart retrieval
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
Posting ID: 574125544Posted: 2020-09-17