Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Project Manager Quality Solutions
located in Waukegan, IL. The Project Manager Quality Solutions will act as the liaison between quality departments (clinical, supplier quality, and post-market surveillance) as well as product division departments (sales, marketing, and purchasing) to prioritize and implement quality initiatives. Responsible for analysis of problems identified by leadership and independently recommending and implementing solutions. We are seeking a hard-working professional with excellent interpersonal skills, background in quality, along with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude.
Qualifications :Education Relevant Work Experience
- Resolve urgent and complex customer quality issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively organize work in the face of shifting priorities. Anticipates and takes action on what needs to be done to ensure projects are completed.
- Lead risk analysis activities for new and existing products and services; provide insight and review with client and leadership.
- Develop, initiate and implement innovative and effective quality programs and solutions to improve quality outcomes for our Custom Procedure Tray customers.
- Analyze customer specific quality data and map engagement strategies to address quality trends.
- Troubleshoot potential quality trends related to Medline custom packs.
- Present to current and potential Medline customers, sales reps, and division leadership to promote Medline quality initiatives.
- At least 5 years of experience quality, marketing, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management.
- Experience communicating technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience completing assignments and projects within tight timeframes.
- Experience coordinating concurrent projects and managing competing priorities and critical deadlines.
- Position requires travel up to 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and computer system technology.
Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
Experience working with cross-functional teams and facilitating teams to identify and implement solutions to complex problems.
Posting ID: 574298244Posted: 2020-10-16