207 Highland Ave,Salem,Massachusetts,01970,United States of America
This is a 40 hour a week position in Salem, MA.
A Master's Degree in Social Work and License in MA is required to be considered for this role.
LICSW is not required! If you have your LCSW, we provide supervision!
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and empowerment to help patients and their families cope with the effects of kidney disease. Life on dialysis can be a difficult transition for many patients-and you'll be there to support and advocate for them. In this vital role, you will help patients understand their rights and responsibilities, and guide them in managing the physical, mental, emotional and financial demands of End Stage Renal Disease.
Responsibilities for the Social Worker include:
- Providing counseling, assessments, support, and education to patients and their families to maximize the psychosocial functioning and adjustment of the patient in chronic kidney disease.
- Independently handling psychosocial related assessments and recommendations as a vital part of an interdisciplinary care team
- Conducting, reviewing, and assessing quality of life survey results, coaching patient goal setting, completing appropriate follow up to analyze patients' plan to improve scores and quality of life
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Social Worker:
- Supervision if you are looking to become an LICSW.
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Licensed or registered in the state of practice as required by state regulations.
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) required with a specialization in clinical practice
- Two years of experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of government and private insurance programs
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Posting ID: 574298754Posted: 2020-11-06