Location: Good Samaritan Society Comforcare
Address: 1201 17th Street NE, Austin, MN 55912-4698 USA
Employment Type: Part-Time
- Good Samaritan Society - Comforcare (Austin) is a 45-bed long term care and transitional care facility located along the Cedar River in Southeastern Minnesota.
- We are looking for a Part Time RN to join our Day/Evening shift team.
- This Part Time position offers benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K with match, and many more.
- The shift is 600am to 230pm and 200pm to 1030pm, 56 Hours a pay period, rotating weekends and holidays.
- This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
- Assesses plans, implements and coordinates a plan of care for residents in pertinent areas.
- Assures medications and treatments are administered to assigned residents.
- Assures physicians' orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner.
- Observes residents; directs and documents care provided to residents; receives and shares information; observes and reports residents' conditions to appropriate staff.
- Responds promptly to resident call lights.
- Uses transfer equipment (gait belt, mechanical lifts, slide boards, lift/slip, etc.) and handling techniques in a manner that makes residents feel safe.
- Must be a Licensed RN in the State of Minnesota or ability to become licensed in Minnesota.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req48685
id="detrack" defer src="https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1" data-g="DE82D7BB6F2F413F84E31BC9321B00E1220">
Posting ID: 574336661Posted: 2020-10-08