Most fitness studios define success by dollars earned. We define our success by the number of lives we change, and that number grows daily.
We currently own and operate Club Pilates Tysons Corner, Club Pilates Reston & Club Pilates Pentagon City, with more studios on the way! We are growing quickly and are looking for highly motivated sales individuals who want to grow their sales skills. We are actively looking for part-time sales associates who have a passion for fitness.
If you want to be in the fitness industry, develop your sales skills, and change people’s lives - keep reading!
Please apply here if you wish to work any of the studios listed above.
We are currently looking for highly motivated and outgoing sales associates who will be responsible for providing tremendous customer service in-person, as well as via telephone, text message and email. Strong written and verbal skills are required for this position. Candidates MUST be comfortable making a high volume of sales calls throughout the day. Strong candidates must also demonstrate an ability to assist, enforce and communicate the studios policies to new and current members.
The purpose of the sales representative is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales, helping prospective members define their fitness goals and getting them into the studio to discover what Club Pilates is all about. The Sales Associate also assists with retaining current members and assisting them with any ongoing requests. All qualified applicants will have an upbeat and positive attitude, a desire to help students achieve their goals, and a passion or interest in fitness.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with great communication skills
- Someone who is not scared by goals but excited by them and strives to deliver an amazing experience to new prospects and existing members
- Someone with patience who can always keep a calm and professional demeanor
- An ability to learn and use new computer systems - someone proactive who quickly resolves problems and tackles tasks. Must be comfortable using multiple platforms to deliver a fast and seamless experience
- Someone who has a passion for our services and our community
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone. Must have patience
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must communicate professionally and clearly to clients and colleagues
- Valid drivers’ license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation. Must have a clean DMV record and successfully pass background check. Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
- A hunger to learn and grow both professionally and personally!
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers base pay: $12/hr
- Preformance Bonuses
- Free Pilates classes + (1 paid class per week during your shift)
Posting ID: 574496370Posted: 2021-01-24