Critical Illness Recovery Hospital Human Resources Manager (HRM)
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital,
a division of Select Medical,
our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager (HRM)
to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Human Resources Manager (HRM), you will manage all aspects of the Human Resources Department in coordination with the Regional Human Resources Director and the Corporate Human Resources/Payroll Department.
Other responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager (HRM) position include:
- Assisting Regional HR Director within an assigned geographic region
- Administering HR policies and procedures
- Assist and mentor other HR employees, serving as a resource to other facilities as needed at a local level
- Maintaining and updating employee files: HR, Employee Health, Agency and Contract Services
- Preparing and maintaining employee new hire packets and ensures accurate and timely completion of the new hire process and paperwork
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or compliance purposes
- Processing and maintaining all workers' compensation claims, unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Providing services that include applicant sourcing and recruiting, employee orientation
- Appropriately dealing with all employee relation related issues that may arise
- Helping with different aspects of the orientation process
- Supporting hospital and corporate staff furthering their personal education or training
- Stressing the importance of employee engagement and retention within the organization
- Ensuring confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
As a Human Resources Manager (HRM), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Human Resources Manager (HRM) role include:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or related field required
- Previous HR experience in a healthcare facility with exposure to Joint Commission and CMS preferred
- Familiarity with benefit administration, basic HR and Employee Relations functions, payroll administration, and state and federal employment laws.
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Additional Data Benefits
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
benefits of the Human Resources Manager (HRM) position include:
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!Apply now!EOE
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Posting ID: 574698913Posted: 2020-09-21