Incumbent will prepare cases and pack customer orders placing items in designated carton using a wrist mount scanner. Responsible for picking multiple customer orders from open stock according to style, size, color and quantity requirements. Indicate items not picked by department procedure. Place completed carton on take away conveyor. Work as part of a team.
- Obtain proper case by size, and apply shipping and content labels to case. Erect and tape the bottom flaps using an automatic case sealer or by hand.
- Pick number of units indicated on the scanner screen/content label. Scan each unit and place in carton.
- When picks are complete. Complete order on the scanner and start another order. Repeating process.
- Remove any empty cases from pick location and place on take away conveyor.
Perform other duties assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide - understand implied instructions.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to use a wrist mount scanner efficiently.
- Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production business.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Posting ID: 574699307Posted: 2020-09-21