Kettering Health is a not-for-profit
network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization
we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements Job Responsibilities:
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with team members.
- Must be able to perform timely, quality Radiographic exams to include fluoroscopy and surgery, while using ALARA guidelines.
- Must be able to interact positively with multiple patient populations and their families
- Perform other duties assigned and help in other areas as needed.
- Possible on call and holidays required
- Associates degree/bachelor's degree preferred
- ODH license
- ARRT required
- One year previous radiography experience preferred
Posting ID: 574700537Posted: 2020-10-12