" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."SUPERVISOR:
Restaurant General Manager, Sr. Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift LeadJOB SCOPE:
- Restaurant Basics - Delighting Guest, Food Safety Sanitation, Guest and Employee Safety, Security & Daily Cleaning
- Food Preparation - preparing raw ingredients for menu item production
- Menu Item Production - preparing menu items for orders
- Daily Operation - Receiving and Storage, Preventative Maintenance, Opening Procedures & closing procedures
- Guest Assistance - Dining Room/Lot, Dining Room Cashier, Drive-thru Cashier & Drive-thru outside Order Taker
- 14 years old or older
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Is punctual and flexible in maintaining hours of employment.
- Exerts high degree of energy and drive to meet customer demands.
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
- Presents a tidy appearance with good hygiene.
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions.
- Takes action to meet customer needs.
- Can anticipate bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve them.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to communicate viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner.
Posting ID: 574705385Posted: 2020-09-21