Our team members are the industry's most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer generous employee discounts and harbor a high energy and exciting work environment, because we know how to have fun! We're extremely passionate about motorcycles, riding and providing excellent customer service while cultivating long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. Comoto's brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
As aKey Holder, you would be responsible for providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience and will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge by providing customers and team members with in-depth information on product features and benefits. You will assist with and be knowledgeable in all store operations, which includes opening and closing procedures, administering returns/store credit, making sales goals, and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Serves as an essential sales leader for the store and achieving daily sales objectives.
- Assisting in the returns, special orders, and day-open and closing procedures.
- Educating customers about the world of 'Good, Better, and Best' product lines that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining store aesthetic and MAPP by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at Bike Nights and local community outreach and actively work to increase customer traffic through these events.
- Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
- 1-2 years of Key holder or sales lead experience or an equivalent role at a retail store is strongly desired.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Flexible schedule -- Great for students!
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Training and development.
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
Posting ID: 574706247Posted: 2020-09-21