Supervises the Beverage Department operation and services on an assigned shift/area. Coordinates activities of workers engaged in selling and serving alcoholic beverages for consumption on premises by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of the beverage staff.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities for all beverage employees, including proper employee/employer relations, recognition, evaluating performance and administration of discipline on an assigned shift.
- Assist in the scheduling of beverage department employees.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all ABC regulations.
- Knowledge of the ABC Act.
- Ensures that guest service is at a consistently high level.
- Ensures that cost of service is at a level that is beneficial to Caesar's by moving personnel to outlets in need, and decreasing personnel in over-staffed areas.
- Ensures that all beverage outlet areas are maintained at a high level of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Observes all personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Ensures that personal appearance standards are met.
- Completes all shift-related paperwork.
- Ensures highest level of safety compliance.
- Acts as a role model and always presents oneself as a credit to Caesar's and encourages others to do the same.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
Demonstrates Caesar's Spotlight 5 behaviors: Initiates Friendly Greeting, Smiles and Makes Eye Contact, Demonstrates Upbeat and Positive Attitude, Checks for Satisfaction, Provides a Warm Farewell. Qualifications :
2 years of college education within related field. Three years experience in beverage industry. 1 year of supervisory experience. Knowledgeable in total beverage service/bartending including technical experience in drink preparation and service required. Must possess good customer service, employee relations and leadership skills. Must have good analytical abilities. Should have knowledge of all phases of beverage administration, cost control, and familiarity with all beverage services. Ability to handle stressful situations. Ability to make quick decisions. Ability to train, follow and execute training manuals. Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team. Must present a well-groomed appearance.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to obtain the appropriate work authorization per gaming regulations required
Ability to work in a drug free environment and pass a chemical dependency test as required
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including the ability to lift 75 lbs. and tolerate areas of high temperature in excess of 115 degrees and ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack and grip items when necessary. Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guests and employees. Must be able to coordinate multiple tasks at once. Must be able to implement strategic vision and plan into day-to-day operations. Must be able to quickly and accurately perform mathematical computations. Must be able to conduct conversations with customers and employees and speak distinctly and persuasively with others. Must have the ability to create written and financial reports. Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues. These demands and conditions occur on a consistent basis and are deemed essential to the performance of these essential duties.
Posting ID: 574709021Posted: 2020-09-21