Novant Health is seeking Float Pool Safety Attendant to be responsible for providing safe, continuous quality patient care in a variety of settings. The CSSO SA is part of a market based, corporate float pool team that is assigned to varying units during their shift to ensure that patient care needs are met within the assigned facility. These CNAs possess the skills, competency and qualifications, as well as a requirement to work in 2-3 pre-determined facilities within a defined market (Greater Charlotte (GCM) or Greater Winston Salem (GWSM)). This group shall be known as the General Pool. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma required.
- Experience: Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: De-Escalation Techniques required.
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing as applicable. Is knowledgeable regarding guidelines for infection control, body substance precautions, patient safety, and body mechanics. Maintains acceptable standards set by those guidelines.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Ability to work with elderly patients or act as a companion.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Posting ID: 574709648Posted: 2020-11-09