HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living Cottage of Richmond is seeking a patient, organized, and hardworking Cottage Homemaker. This position is responsible for maintaining a clean and organized household, helping to create a positive and homelike environment for residents living in a small house community. The Cottage Homemaker works in collaboration with the entire household team and under the direction of the Maintenance Director.The ideal candidate must be patient and have a desire to work with seniors.Responsibilities
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life.
- Engage and communicate with residents and family members in a warm and friendly
- Respond in a timely manner to resident requests and use communication systems appropriately
- Maintain safe an clean common area spaces as well as resident bedrooms and bathrooms
- Clean, dust, vacuum, empty trash and wash windows in the resident rooms, bathrooms, and common areas in the community
- Assist with other tasks as needed - changing resident bed linens, wash and dry resident's clothing and bed, bath and table linens
- Follow all safety requirements in regards to hazardous conditions, Infection Control, equipment use, and safe food handling
HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt's mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 574714046Posted: 2020-09-21