Grimaldi's Pizzeria is Hiring for Kitchen Prep/Salad Cooks!
The goal of our employees is to create an extraordinary experience for all our guests, and our back of house employees are a critical component of this process. You are responsible for receiving, preparing and presenting the high-quality food items that Grimaldi's is known for and exceed our guest's expectations. A Kitchen Prep/ Salad Cook prepares ingredients for the pizza line while making salads for our guests.Some of the Benefits:
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive compensation.
- Food discount.
- Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Ability to start or build a career and join a great family.
A full-service restaurant built on the "8 Slices of Culture", with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product and Service. By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi's 8 Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the world. Quality
- People, Product, ServiceFamily
-- Opportunity, Diversity, TrustTeamwork --
Creativity, Passion, SuccessCommunication
-Listening, Understanding, ResolutionEnergy
- Welcoming, Positive, FunAccountability
- Responsibility, Commitment, FocusHospitality
- Generosity, Smile, YesIntegrity
- Respect, Honesty, Values#GrimaldisPizzeria - Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We E-verify.