The ideal maintenance candidate is motivated, detail oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. A day in the life...
You own this if you have...
- Paint, refinish and perform minor maintenance tasks such as replacing ballasts, transformers and light fixtures
- Perform minor preventive maintenance work order tasks on HVAC, steam, plumbing, electrical, Tailor Shop and restaurant equipment
- Perform building and light assembly work such as shelves, hang rods and office cubicles
- Maintain cleanliness and organization according to safety guidelines
We've got you covered...
- Experience in dry walling, painting, plumbing, basic electrical and/or carpentry preferred
- Experience in operating maintenance equipment, including hand and power tools, test equipment and pressure washer preferred
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Posting ID: 574714798Posted: 2020-11-02