Job Description: #282 Union Driver Position - Night Shift11:30pm - 7:30am Must Possess Class A CDL Responsibilities
As a CDL Driver, you will:
- Deliver materials to the customer, which includes assistance with unloading, ensuring delivery of ticket with material, and collecting payment, if necessary
- Pick up customer returns, validating product match for credit requests as necessary
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor
- Comply with all DOT (Department of Transportation) standards and regulations
- Assist Warehouse personnel with pulling and preparing orders for shipment as needed, as well as receiving, verifying, staging and stocking incoming material.
A background in Warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving and delivery is preferred. A valid CDL Class A is required. A successful Driver will also possess the following:
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- General computer skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
-The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 574714973Posted: 2020-09-21