At Chick-fil-A, the Kitchen Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. It is a great chance for people of all ages and backgrounds to grow professionally and personally (no experience is necessary). Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the Team Member experience.
As a top competitor for business in the Fargo/Moorhead area we offer competitive pay. Along with a competitive paycheck, you can expect to work in a nurturing environment and learn valuable business and people skills. We offer flexible hours and are closed on Sundays! At Chick-fil-A, our Operator (Owners) consider their Team Members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant.
Apply now to join a team that cares about you and your future!
Reasons Why You Want to Work at Chick-fil-A West Acres:
• Closed Sundays
• Flexible Hours
• Competitive Pay up to $17.50
• No Experience Necessary
• Health Benefits after 30 days and PTO one year
• Work Directly with the Chick-fil-A West Acres Owner
• Serving the kitchen team by washing dishes, keeping area clean, and cleaning in kitchen as needed
• Communicating effectively within a high performing team
• Accomplishing daily tasks to enhance the atmosphere of the restaurant
• Jamming out to music as you complete your checklist of tasks
Availability to work at night from 5 pm to 10 pm 5 nights a week.
Posting ID: 574994051Posted: 2021-01-15