Kitchen team members must be energetic and willing to always learn new things. They are responsible for providing quality food in a clean and safe environment. They must utilize a knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- In most cases, it is desirable for a team member to be trained in multiple positions. Each employee must be able to execute his/her position with speed and accuracy to ensure our customers are served in a timely manner.
- It is imperative that all CoreLife Eatery team members are fluent and comfortable with the following areas of our food and procedures:
o Best sanitation practices –Food contact surfaces
o Preparing and handling food
o Food sensitivities and allergen handling
o Equipment safety & general safety
o Hot/Cold holding, food storage
o Menu builds and ingredient specifics including key nutritional facts
o Pace and polite active sense of urgency is important for all line positions
o Handling guest requests and/or special requests
- Dependability: It is necessary that all team members arrive at work on time for their scheduled shifts.
- Availability: All team members must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Cooperation: All employees must have a “team work” attitude and be able to contribute to the efficient operation of the shift
Posting ID: 575032968Posted: 2020-10-23