School Bus Driver
The bus driver is responsible for transporting passengers safely and efficiently.
This position is Part-Time [Non-Exempt]
Apple Bus Company offers FREE CDL Training!
- Perform inspection of the bus before and after each route
- Transport children to and from school in the mornings and afternoons
- Ensure safety of all students, may include assisting the student on and off the bus when required
- A minimum age of 23
- Hold a current and valid driver’s license with a minimum of the past 3 years
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Class B CDL with proper endorsements & DOT medical certification immediately following completion of provided training
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Reliable attendance
- Competitive Wages w/ flexible schedule
- Trips and extra work availability
- Paid Training
- Benefits that include dental, vision, temporary and long-term disability, critical illness, accident, 401k with 20% employer contribution, plus competitive compensation with paid time off including holidays.
Employment at Apple Bus is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification and where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Apple Bus Company is a leading provider of school bus transportation. The company was founded in 2000 and now operates over 1,500 vehicles in eight states. We provide customer-focused transportation while ensuring the safety of all passengers.
Apple Bus Company is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED EMPLOYER