Job Description Physical Therapy AssistantEllicott Center
is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants
to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY. PTA Duties Include:
PTA Requirements Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
CHC8002Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York's beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 575211394Posted: 2020-10-20