Job Description Physical Therapy AssistantTriboro Center
is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants
to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY. PTA Duties Include:
PTA Requirements Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Under the supervision of a Physical Therapist, observe residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by keeping the information confidential.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to the inter-disciplinary team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Triboro Center
is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 575211682Posted: 2020-10-20