Overview Earn commissions for membership sales!
Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the #1 Massage/Skincare Provider in the industry!!
Now that we have made it through the new normal of Social Distancing as well as became more aware of how important social gathering really is, we are looking to bring to our company customer focused associates with a sense of urgency and energy with every customer interaction.
At PCRK Group, we pride ourselves in being a greater part of an industry leading culture. We are seeking individuals to join our team who are friendly, outgoing, motivated, results-oriented, reliable, enthusiastic about our clients and their benefits, and who display an overall initiative to continually meet or exceed company driven goals.
We are currently looking for individuals who can lead the industry in world-class sales performance and customer service.WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Someone who is energetic and provides a sense of urgency while educating and motivating our clients about the benefits of our Wellness Program and to take part in it
- Someone who displays a high level of professionalism by seamlessly multi-tasking between answering phones, setting appointments, greeting clients as they arrive, and processing payments
- Assist in making sure the front of the location and the front desk are always clean and presentable
- Always display an energetic, friendly, helpful, and motivated attitude
- Aid in filing, file maintenance, and data entry
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Opportunities for growth and development
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
- Extra money by way of commissions for each new membership you open
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all full time employees
- Competitive Commissions for membership sales
- Paid Time Off for all full time & part time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- 40% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services
Full-time, Part-time, Days, Nights and Weekends (Strongly Preferred)EXPERIENCE
- 1 year or more of sales experience (Required)
- 1 year or more of customer service experience (Required)
- Proven track record of successful customer experience and retention (Highly Preferred)
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn't the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skin care services.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.