The CareOne at Randolph mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO / AA / M / F / DV
Responsibilities $1,000 Sign On Bonus-Part Time CNAs-Weekends ONLY
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity(LONG TERM CARE) (SHORT TERM REHAB) (SKILLED NURSING) (SUB ACUTE CARE)
Now Hiring - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Randolph, MACareOne at Randolph-Weekends Only CNAs, all Shifts
The Certified Nursing Assistant
is responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Basic patient care under direction of nursing staff
2. Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens.
3. Active nursing aide certification in the state of operation.
4. Prefer experience with patients of all ages in a SNF setting. Dedication to quality care.
Qualifications Position Requirements:
- Must be a certified or state tested Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of the state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
- Must have patience tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
License Required / Type
Posting ID: 575212168Posted: 2020-10-20