Salary: $11.00/hour*Position summary
- Building relationships across all departments
- Internal growth opportunities
- Teamwork oriented
- Dedicated to the well-being of employees and communities
- Emphasis on risk management and safety
: The Sales Associate is a position that effectively and professionally interacts and builds relationships with our customers. General Purpose
: To provide our customers with total satisfaction. To serve our community throughout the state of Indiana through volunteerism and produce a return on assets which will assure the future prosperity of our employees and our company. To be an ambassador of our "Living Brand" by building relationships with our customers.Role Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must pass all competency tests.
- Must have at least a High School diploma or equivalent.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Builds Relationships
- Promotes Living Brand
- Serves as Product Brand Advocate
- Adheres to company approved accounting procedures
- Effectively operates all store equipment
- Ensures minimum image standards at all times
- Assists store manager with recruiting quality applicants
- Ensures store security and safety for all customers and employees. Promptly reports any incident
Nonessential Skills and Experience
- Situational Awareness
- Strong customer orientation
- Time management; including multitasking, productivity, and a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and highly effective communication skills
- Basic mathematical & computer proficiency
- Constructively deals with conflict
- Adaptability; flexibility and receptive to change
- Ability to read, write and understand English
Reporting To This Position
- 2-4 year college degree
- Previous retail experience
: No direct reportsPhysical demands and work environment
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for prolonged periods; work longer than eight (8) hour shifts, reach, climb, balance, stoop, mop, sweep, change garbage, kneel, crouch; talk and hear; taste and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
- Work Environment: Must have flexibility to work all shifts, all days of the week, when necessary. Ability to tolerate extreme temperatures for minimum of 30 minute intervals. Exposure to cleaning solvents.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time*Training wage may take place during first 90 days $8.50
Key words: retail, convenience, cashier, clerk, attendant, customer service, representative, station, RN, registered nurse, hiring immediately, operations, small, growth, internal growth, internal promotion, Aldi, Walmart, State of Indiana
Posting ID: 575213631Posted: 2020-10-20