OSF HealthCare is recruiting an experienced Urologist for our practice position, in Urbana, Illinois.
Ambulatory office connected to OSF Heart of Mary Medical Center, providing a robust in and out-patient opportunity, complimenting a busy ambulatory practice.
A full time physician with general urology surgical skills and high degree of patient experience will quickly build a high volume practice.
Physician will consult a mix of Outpatient and Inpatient patients, 90%/10% respectively. The Benefits
Competitive base salary plus incentives.
4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
480 hours sick time/year
Loan repayment options
Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation Qualifications REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
Posting ID: 575216632Posted: 2020-11-17