Manages people who lead internal information system-specific projects. Projects are often cross-functional and involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Oversees plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with "internal customer" or department personnel. Organizes project activities that may entail interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically one year of project management, product design or related experience needed.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications :About Moat Analytics
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. Our mission is to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by Forbes, Cond Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube. We are a part of the Oracle Data Cloud. About the Opportunity
- Lead, mentor, develop and build the Moat Analytics Integrations team.
- Act as a thought leader, identifying and implementing processes to improve current and future integration workflow.
- Participate in and contribute to strategic industry initiatives working directly with the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and other key industry players.
- Coordinate with the Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams to review current and upcoming business needs and strategy.
- Own end to end tagging and implementation for display and video creatives, overseeing implementation efforts for the team and most strategic clients.
- Collaborate with clients on an ongoing basis to analyze tech stack and measurement needs to map the best strategy for product implementation.
- Work with engineering teams to troubleshoot integrations and roll out new measurement changes, monitoring client data during these updates.
- Engage with clients on an on-going basis to strategize solutions to achieve their technical goals, while managing expectations and offering thoughtful suggestions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product on roadmap, with the ability to understand our customer's needs on both the business and technical levels.
- Significant experience in ad operations, digital trafficking, or campaign management required.
- Significant leadership experience in building, managing, and mentoring a talented ad operations team.
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience with third party ad servers (e.g. Doubleclick, Sizmek, Mediamind, AppNexus, Innovid, FreeWheel).
- QA experience troubleshooting via Charles, Google Developer Tools, or other analysis tools.
- Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
About the Team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
- Deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs/DMPs, media buying, pixel implementation, CPA/ROI optimization, retargeting, mobile and video specific strategies.
- Prior experience with advanced analytics tools (Preferred).
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems-looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
Posting ID: 575217606Posted: 2020-10-27