Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Trainer and Maintainer
to join our Vehicle Engineering Maintenance and Operations Support (VEMOS) team inFt.Hood, TX
supporting the execution of core functions for sustainment of tactical and non-tactical military and commercial ground vehicles with and without armor, for Special Missions and Operations by the U.S. Army, and Foreign Military Sales. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and conduct training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Develop course curriculum, develop training modules and instructional materials for technical training programs.
- Coordinates class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating training effectiveness. Assess needs to determine training material content.
- Keeps abreast of information technology training needs, trends, methods, new materials and techniques.
- 5+ years of experience
- Individual must have ABIC or equivalent qualification
- Proven maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance.
- Experience in providing instruction and training. Military or civilian formal certificates of training and instruction in maintenance-related field.
- Proven communicator in verbal and written disciplines to include basic computer skills and document preparation.
- Ability to develop course curriculum. Have experience in maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance. Travel to hostile areas is required.
- Ability to successfully pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- High School Diploma or GED
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Prior training or maintenance experience on MRAP FOV systems preferable
- Preferred areas of commercial or military experience may be with heavy duty trucks, tractors, ground systems, or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicles.
- Willingness to travel to hostile areas is desired
- Ability to meet the government deployment physical requirements
- Willingness to travel to various US or OCONUS locations
- Selected candidates must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a DoD Public Trust
- Must be able to balance, bend, carry, crouch, stretch and knee
- Must be able to push, pull, and reach
- Must be able to work in high noise areas
- Must be able to lift50lbs and small parts
- Must be able to work with computers and CRTs, and type on a computer keyboard
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.