Heritage H/H & Hospice Inc Address:
3721 Rutledge Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 USA Employment Type:
DayJob SummaryNEW SIGN ON BONUS! Good Samaritan Society/Heritage Place currently is seeking a compassionate LPN/LVN for it's Home Health division. We are currently offering a SIGN ON Bonus as well as competitive wages and benefits. Please apply below to learn more about this amazing opportunity!!Job Responsibilities
- Provides care in accordance with the physician's prescribed plan of care; agency policies and/or order. Safeguards clients' property.
- Provides clients with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans. Maintains clients' self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information. Complies with HIPAA privacy rules.
- Assures physicians' orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner. Documents assessment (clinical and progress notes) and care provided to clients. Assists clients in meeting their social needs.
- Explains procedures before and during care. Receives and shares information; and reports clients' conditions to appropriate staff.
- Uses the EMR accurately. Uses proper bag technique and uses standard precautions regarding infection control. Observes the aseptic technique. Prepares equipment and materials for treatments.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Prior work experience in like or related position may be helpful.
- Licensure for state of practice is required. Knowledge of basic nursing skills. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
_Department Req ID:
Posting ID: 575434824Posted: 2020-09-23