The applicant must be experienced in at least one of the following fields:
What to expect:
- 3 to 5 jobs a day.
- Daily schedule prepared by dispatchers.
- Weekly wage with commission.
- Jobs will rarely exceed a predetermined work radius (typically 50 mile radius).
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs.
- Undertake light installation or carpentering.
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs.
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks.
- Identify and report the need for major repairs.
- Able to work on commercial and residential services.
- Full time & part-time employment with flexibility in work schedule.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience.
- Collaborative, reliable, well-organized and apt in problem-solving.
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid driver license and personal vehicle, tools and ladder.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 575773824Posted: 2020-10-19