Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
The Bilingual Production Supervisor will be responsible for the safe and efficient use of all employee labor hours, materials and the operation of processing & packaging equipment. This person will also communicate and oversee production goals and other key performance indicators to front-line staff. The Production Supervisor is responsible of ensuring all safety, sanitation, and GMP standards are followed at all times.
This role reports to the Plant Manager.
- Aid in the control and regulation of processing and packaging operations by maintaining SOP, making changes as needed, monitor daily production rates, % Yield, Product Quality, and Line Efficiencies.
- Direct workforce performance by proper implementation of company policies and adherence to all sanitary norms in food service industry as per cGMP, SQF, BRC, OSHA, and USDA regulations.
- Direct Labor Force to keep audit readiness in clean housekeeping in production area.
- Train new personnel in safety / sanitary processing methods at time of hire.
- Control flow of Raw Material and Packaging Components into the production area.
- Work with Plant Admin to ensure proper allocation of Finished Goods to the appropriate accounts. (Restaurant and Retail Channels)
- Aid in rotating stock in warehouse to comply with FIFO.
- Ensure only properly trained and licensed operators use powered lift equipment
- Inspect Daily logs for batch documentation and C&S logs for timely completion.
- Ensure Warehouse and Production areas are tidy and free of clutter daily.
- Advise / Track personal days and collect sign-in sheets and file for record keeping.
- In emergency contingency planning, be available to produce WIP from Raw Material.
- Monitor employee work hours to minimize the need for Overtime as a whole and limit the use to meet greater volume demands as per business needs
- Perform various tasks that relate to the role that aren’t clearly defined in the job responsibilities.
- 1+ years of production supervision experience
- Experience with commercial machinery
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish required
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 575779156Posted: 2020-10-19