- Are you looking for an entry-level career with massive room for growth?
- Do you want to work for a company that has a culture that works hard, moves fast, is honest, embraces change, and acts like family?
dwell Mortgage in Downtown Everett is looking for an awesome new team member who fits our core values, is organized, proactive, creative, and willing to learn!Compensation:
$15 - $17 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Assist in online events and branch events
- Greet visitors in a professional manner, maintain visitor registry, offer refreshments to visitors when appropriate, direct visitors to correct person and/or meeting room and ensure back up when absent from reception desk
- Answer and address incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner, clearly determine the purpose of the call, deal with queries and provide correct information, forward calls to the appropriate person
- General office organization/clerical duties, communicate with property management for general office requests, make copies of correspondence or other printed materials for the branch as required
- Monitor, control and order office and break room supplies, arrange for equipment maintenance
- Reserve and help prepare meeting rooms for usage
- Conduct light housekeeping chores to ensure room(s) are ready for use
- Set-up a meeting room with necessary stationery and equipment
- Organize catering for meetings
- Prep training room for events – seating, tables, and equipment
- Maintaining a training room calendar for events and meetings
- Plan and execute team events
- Monitor people coming in and going through the reception area
- Maintain office key and access card log
- Be aware and report suspicious activity
- Read and route incoming mail
- Locate and attach the appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by the employee
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Organize courier deliverables
- Keep reception area inviting, clean and neat
- Maintain and organize any reading materials, and refreshment area
- Assist in maintaining other common areas and properly maintain them
- Stock guest fridge in the training room and cooler in break room
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of all office areas, training room, supply closet, and break room
- Assist in new employee onboarding process and help prep employee workstations
- Create and maintain branch onboarding checklists and processes
- Interface with Corp to set up laptops, etc. for new staff
- Broad knowledge and experience in Microsoft platform. (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Outstanding written and verbal skills. Strong organization and administrative skills. Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced work environment. Must be a self-starter, energetic, passionate, and extremely well organized
- Outstanding level of professionalism, customer service and attention to detail
- Must be self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Have a good basic knowledge of how to set up new computers and troubleshoot basic computer problems
Our story began in 2010 when founder Shane Kidwell hurt his back working at his dream job as a fireman. After battling several more back injuries he had to ask himself what was next?
Raised by an entrepreneurial dad (one of the founders of Horizon Air) and a hard-working mom (She raised Shane and his brother after his dad lost a battle with cancer); Shane always had the desire to continue a legacy of hard work, creative thinking, and living by contribution.
What started as a part-time hobby quickly grew into one of the top mortgage teams in the Seattle region. Closing over 25 million in loans per month we work hard, move fast, act like a family, embrace change, and are always honest.
We look for culture fits. If you believe that your work team is a part of your family we are for you!
Posting ID: 575780474Posted: 2020-10-23