This year we are celebrating 65 years as a family owned company. Also recognized by Forbes Magazine for the second year in a row as one of America's Best Mid-size Employers.
Come celebrate with us! We are growing...43 stores across WI, IL, IA, MI!
The Carts and Carry-Out Associate would assist with incoming freight, ensure that it reaches the sales floor, and other assigned duties.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Customer Service, greeting and thanking the customer
- Retrieve shopping carts from parking lot and return to store
- Load purchased goods into customer vehicles
- Monitor and clean parking lot and cart area
- Help in other departments as assigned
- Store maintenance as needed
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work evenings when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
Posting ID: 575790029Posted: 2020-09-24