At Berry, we are committed to our mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. We operate over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world's leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today!
This position is the primary customer contact for all questions, concerns and issues. By working with all the functional areas of the corporation, they ensure the customers' requirements are met or exceeded while meeting the corporate goals and objectives. They provide timely and accurate information concerning orders and product. They are responsible for ensuring customer orders are processed timely accurately. They monitor customer order patterns and service levels and take action as necessary to implement improvement as needed. They partner with sales and other functional areas to grow relationships with the accounts.
• Process orders received fax, mail, internet, EDI or other methods according to established department policies and procedures.
• Process complaints and Customer Returns.
• Manage short pay process; resolve issues in efficient and timely manner.
• Respond to customers (internal and external) in timely and accurate manner.
• Liaison between client and manufacturing plant.
•Professional Computer Skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Appropriate & professional use of email and internet.
• Basic understanding of shipping terms and order software as it pertains to Customer Service/Sales order Management.
• Demonstrates appropriate interpersonal skills as well as customer service skills in fast-paced environment.
• Time management and excellent organizational skills.
• Understand ISO and auditing processes.
• College degree or relevant work experience required.
• Enjoys learning and developing professional savvy with internal and external customers.
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel, including examples as pivot tables, vlookups, filters, creating formulas.
• Knowledge of converting measurements (i.e. feet to yards)
Posting ID: 575790385Posted: 2020-09-24