Overview THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $300.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
At Berry, we are committed to our mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. We operate over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world's leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today. PURPOSE:
The Packer Handler assures by visual inspection that all product is being manufactured according to quality standards, completes assembly of product and packages product according to customer specifications.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area
- Inspect product to insure quality. Set aside product that is below quality standards.
- Stack and pack product per instructions that vary with different customers and orders
- Prepare proper product identification and/or packaging labels
- Assist with material handling and other tasks as needed
- Must be able to keep-up with the fast-paced production cycles.
- Must be able to frequently lift, bend, and reach to perform necessary job functions
- Position requires agility and consistent attention to detail
- Able to tolerate constant repetition
- Previous production experience a plus but not required
Posting ID: 575790673Posted: 2020-09-24