At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Forklift Operator - Nights
Team member safely and efficiently operates motorized forklift to load and unload trucks, to pull pallets of finished product from production lines and places finished product in warehouse as directed by onboard WMS system.Essential Functions
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Plans supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
- Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallets on truck; moves pallet to production location.
- Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage. Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Documents actions by logging movements of supplies, materials and finished goods.
- Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 0 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 0 Years - Experience in Position
- 0 Years - Experience managing people/projects
- The proven ability to safely operate a sit down motorized forklift.
- The ability to navigate within a WMS system.
*experience may include a combination of work experience and educationCompetencies
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 Years- Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years - Experience working in Position
- 0 Years - Experience managing people/projects
This position embodies the values of Niagara's LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one's self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Required: Forklift certification
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
- Required: Minimum Professional Proficiency
- Preferred: Full Professional Proficiency
Posting ID: 575792763Posted: 2020-10-15