What You'll Get to Do:
Work in a training and software development environment supporting exercises for military customers.
More About the Role:
Design, configure and manage Testing and Exercise networks. Create virtualized environments hosted in VMware using ESXi, and vCenter. Build networks utilizing both physical and virtual hardware, including Cisco routers and switches, Palo Alto firewalls, and Vyos/Vyatta virtual routers and switches. Design and setup Active Directory domains, group policies, organizational units, groups, and accounts to customize training and development environments.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Directory management;
Group Policy management;
Microsoft Windows Server;
Technical Degree (Associates or Bachelors) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, etc., and six years of related experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure/VMware Horizon;
Windows Deployment Services.
A TS/SCI clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 575795278Posted: 2020-09-24