Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
You are responsible for providing world-class, Advanced Counterintelligence and Security Operations training to the Department of Defense and other national security agencies within the Federal Government. You will provide CI subject matter expert expertise for course development, instruction, and mentorship in investigations disciplines of CI. Other tasks may include employing blended learning techniques to include a combination of eLearning tools, lectures, classroom discussions, team exercises, readings, case studies, role plays and demonstrations of required skills through work-related tasks. More About the Role:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- You will Instruct, evaluate and counsel students in the subtle and difficult concepts of the subject matter
- Use Instructional System Design process to assist in the analysis, objective writing, evaluation, design, development, facilitation techniques and maintenance of course materials, lesson plans, and practical exercises
- You will Conduct and Evaluate training needs assessments and participate in course evaluations to measure the extent to which the training improved student's knowledge and performance on the job
- Plan and develop internal strategies and participate in meetings to provide advice and assistance to resolve problems as needed
- Lead or participate in practical field exercises
- Active Top Secret/SCI is required and the ability to upgrade to a Poly
- Minimum of five (5) years experience conducting and/or directing multiple Counterintelligence or Counter Espionage investigations
- Experience preparing and taking Counterintelligence Investigations cases to prosecution
- Army 35L 351L 35X 35Y 35D 97B 18F 180A
- NCIS K13A
- GS-1811 GS-1810 GS-0132
- USMC 0210, 0211, 0212
- or equivalent to the above.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 575795304Posted: 2020-09-24