What You'll Get to Do:
Performcyber operations inbuilding out end-to-end specialized cyber programs, work with internal and external partners. Most importantly, this person will lead a team to drive cyber operations.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Mustpossess an activeTS/SCI with required Polygraph clearance
- 10+ years of related experience
- Experience in a role as a computer network operator, possessing extensive penetration testing skills/experience to conduct vulnerability assessments leading to approved operational plans.
- Leverage previous military or IC computer network exploitation training to analyze attacks against networks and develop countermeasures.
- Well-versed in the use of network security technologies such as firewalls, proxies, ipchains, iptables, SNORT, NMAP, and related technologies.
- Experience managing and installing network technologies such as routers, switches, database servers and related technologies.
- Proficient with installation, management, and have development knowledge of technologies such as Apache or ISS web servers, web development (Perl, Java, XML/XSL).
- Ability to train staff and contractors on methodology, development, equipment functionality, and deconfliction.
- Experience obtaining and maintain Network Infrastructure as a platform
- Understanding of technical specifications and carefully planned usage of infrastructure.
- Understanding functionality and limits of available tools and techniques.
- Understanding of technical risk assessment.
- Understanding of various types of computer operations.
- Experience conducting business in a virtual environment while maintaining opsec.
- General understanding of the overall functions of our organization.
- Understanding the basic authorities governing computer operations.
- Understanding of computer network architecture.
- Understanding the basic Internet functionality, ISPs, and network traffic.
- Possess system administration level knowledge of operating systems (i.e.: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS, Mobile OS's, etc.)
- Ability to recognize key telecommunication systems.
- Ability to recognize key data communications components.
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of fundamental technical network analysis.
- Understanding of current US laws and regulations governing the Internet.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 575795335Posted: 2020-09-24