Reinhart Shreveport (0571) Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
Sales Support Specialist will assist Sales Management with healthcare and large account on-boarding including but not limited to order guides and contracts. The successful candidate for this role will use their strong organizational and attention to details skills to track and manage sales related functions such as customer rebates, customer incentive programs and business reviews.Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Compile monthly, quarterly, and annual customer payment and incentives.
- Responsible for processing healthcare and large account on-boarding and contracts.
- Prepare business reviews.
- Manage all customer rebates and reviews.
- Photocopying and filing
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Possess excellent follow-up skills with the ability to complete assignments/projects through to completion.
- May be responsible for sales payroll.
- Other projects or duties as assigned by leadership team.
24973BRAddress Line 1
524 West Edwards AvenueJob Location
Shreveport, Louisiana (LA) Shift
1st Shift Full Time / Part Time
Full Time EEO Statement
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.Required Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years related experience in a clerical, administrative or customer service type role.
• Expert in Excel and database management.
• Strong organization and customer service skills are required along with the ability to quickly learn and understand new technical concepts.
• The qualified person must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as a team member, working closely with other departments on various projects.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment with various priorities.
• Strong analytical skills.
•This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.Division
Performance Foodservice Job Category
Sales Preferred Qualifications
• Foodservice distribution.
• Knowledge of healthcare accounts and contract pricing.
• Bachelor's degree in business or accounting preferred.
• Project management experience preferred.State
Louisiana Company Description
Performance Foodservice, PFG's broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.