The Maintenance Level 1 performs routine and break down maintenance on processing and packaging equipment and is responsible for keeping the plant running and in compliance with all rules and regulations by using safe methods of equipment repair/upkeep. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently perform regular and preventative maintenance related to the plant, equipment, and grounds in compliance with standard operating procedures, good manufacturing practices, and safety policies as enforced by OSHA.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment during the production process as needed.
- Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Effectively perform and assist in repair or updating and installation of equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting of equipment, including both electrical and mechanical systems.
- Complete and update work orders using in-house systems.
- Complete and maintain routine and preventive records and logs.
- Works closely with production to minimize downtime while maintaining quality.
- Perform buildings and grounds maintenance/up-keep as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all plant area processes.
- Accurately read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders.
- Effectively troubleshoot basic electrical and PLC systems.
- Effectively perform and assist in the repair or updating/installation of equipment.
- Work closely with production to minimize downtime while maintaining quality.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- May be an active member of the Hazardous Materials team.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of all plant area processes.
- Understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
Posting ID: 575796956Posted: 2020-10-29