Come grow with Us!Hiring Bonus $1000starting salary $23.50 per hourJob Summary
The HTST Master Operator maintains safe, efficient operation and cleaning of production equipment; maximizing production up-time, to produce safe quality foods that meet customer and regulatory requirements. This position masters all items covered in job descriptions for the Filler, Processor and Box Room job duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective and efficient set up and operation of filler and processing equipment for production.
- Responsible for CIP and manual washing of machine components.
- Ensure timely staging of packaging materials.
- Conduct routine quality checks of finished packages.
- Perform routine basic chemical concentration tests.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining quality of product and processes.
- When applicable, must be able to ensure lot code accuracy on all production runs.
- Accurate reading of labels, boxes, barcodes and completion of associated record keeping.
- Ensure accurate and timely monitoring of critical control points.
- Conduct basic trouble shooting of machine. When necessary, contact maintenance.
- Responsible for accurately filling out paper work and charts.
- Handle equipment and chemicals safely at all times.
- Proactively communicate with team members and keep supervision informed.
- Assisting with down stream box room equipment when required.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards at production efficiency goals.
- Promote Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
Posting ID: 575796996Posted: 2020-10-29