We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Restaurant General Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
We are still family-owned and operated and everyone who works at Whataburger is considered a “Family Member.” We hire people we believe in, we train them for success and we help them build careers that last. Find your place. For jobs within our restaurants, including everything from entry-level Team Member positions to General Manager, visit Restaurant Opportunities.
Restaurant General Manager
The Restaurant General Managers duties are many and varied. This position requires an energetic, organized person who can manage not only the wait staff, but vendors, customers and kitchen staff. The Restaurant General Manager is also responsible to make sure that the monetary aspect of the establishment is run competently; including accounts payable, payroll and banking.
- Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation
- Ensure food quality and availability.
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
- Oversee and supervise all beverage purchasing.
The ideal candidate for this position has 2 years prior restaurant experience. P & L experience and a can-do attitude. If you have a degree in food service or hospitality, you may be the perfect person for this job. You must love people and a busy atmosphere and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment.
Related to this job