Job OverviewManager, Supply Chain FP&A
As a part of the Keurig Dr Pepper Supply Chain FP&A team you will collaborate with the business and finance teams across the organization to help analyze results and play an integral role in the forecasting and budgeting processes. This important role requires an understanding of supply chain finance, a keen interest in learning about the business, as well as a strong analytical mindset and curiosity. You will support the business through financial modeling, fact-based analyses and the interpretation of key business results and financial trends. You will partner with various business segments within the Supply Chain in analyzing business results including COGS, transportation and warehouse, and SG&A. You will also contribute to the execution of our FP&A strategic initiatives including the exciting journey we are leading in our Financial Transformation to improve the delivery of services that better meet the needs of the business. This role will report to the Sr Finance Manager of Supply Chain. What you will do:
RequirementsWhat you must have:
- Responsible for leading various KDP Supply Chain Finance key processes including annual operating plan, monthly forecast cycle and actuals report outs to senior management
- Lead enterprise-wide strategic initiatives with financial modeling and provide recommendations to management for delivering long and short-term business objectives
- Lead quarterly earnings release process including assembly of fact book on critical performance metrics and supplementary ad-hoc analysis
- Provide business insights, commentary and presentation material for Executive Leadership Team meetings, operational reviews, management meetings & financial reviews
- Develop business relationships with various departments and customers which include corporate FP&A, Commercial Finance, HR, Supply Chain Operations, etc.
- Produce accurate and timely financial information and analysis; promote an environment of strong internal controls and process efficiencies
- Provide value-added analytics to improve enterprise financial performance
- Perform detailed analyses and provide insight and summaries to Senior Management based on data from a variety of internal sources
- Manage and develop a team of Financial professionals
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field is required
- MBA a plus
- 5-7+ years of related experience
- Experience in team building and development
- Ability to build detailed financial models in Excel
- Experience with TM1 and SAP a plus
- DCF analysis in support of Capital Project justification
Required Competencies and aptitudes:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to propose positive business solutions to problems
- Strong influencing and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain COGS
- High intellectual curiosity and strategic mindset
- Ability to handle confidential financial information appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Forward-thinking in implementing tools and techniques to improve analytics, driving better business decisions
- Good organizational skills and able to handle a high work volume.
- Self-motivated positive team player
- Ability to travel occasionally (<10%)
- Ability to collaborate and work in a matrixed team environment
- Ability to follow Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures as well as our operating principles
- Models the Keurig Dr Pepper values
#IND1 #LI-JS1 Company Overview
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.