As part of our Certified Sales Team, our Delivery Drivers are the face of Marco’s Pizza to a vast number of our guests. As such, we are looking for those who thrive on positive interactions with guests and who display genuine pride in the Marco’s family, our products, and our goal of providing every guest with a Five-Star experience. As a family, we must be able to rely on each team member to be highly engaged and to display a See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It sense of personal accountability and responsibility.
So, with all that said, if you think yourself a match with the Marco’s Pizza family and are interested in our Delivery Driver position, please read the requirements below to gain further insight into what we are looking for in our Delivery Drivers and consider completing an application.
Successful Delivery Driver applicants must be knowledgeable in the following concepts:
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Pride (in both self and team)
- Self-motivation and initiative
- How to follow GPS and read street signs
- The safe and courteous operation of a motor vehicle via defensive driving
Successful Delivery Driver applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Safe, defensive, courteous driving
- A strong, professional, and courteous work ethic
- The ability to work as part of a purpose-driven and engaged team dedicated to providing Marco's Pizza Guests with a Five-Star experience.
- Pride in personal appearance and behaviors, as well as pride in team, its products, and service, and in providing genuine and sincere Guest Delight
- The ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- The ability to accurately and efficiently count money and make change
- Proficiency in basic mathematical skills, which include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- The ability to tactfully communicate with supervisors, teammates, and Guests, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to comply with all safety and security policies and procedures
- The ability to remain calm and focused in often high tempo and stressful environments
- The ability to work flexible hours
- The ability to use store technology and equipment in a safe and efficient manner
Successful Delivery Driver applicants must show, or have, the following:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have at least two (2) years of safe driving history
- Have a safe vehicle that is, and will remain, in compliance with all applicable State safety requirements, and which presents a professional, hospitable image to Marco's Pizza Guests
- Must have a valid driver's insurance policy that complies with State motor vehicle insurance requirements.
- Vehicle must have a current, valid State registration
- Must hold a current, valid Driver's License
- Enjoys serving others
- Able to work flexible schedules
- Tactful, courteous, and respectful when interacting with others
- Consistently gives sincere and total effort and demonstrates initiative
- Comfortable using technology and restaurant equipment
- Absolutely safety conscious, and willing to stop unsafe acts
- Thrives on helping others succeed and teams to excel
- Aligns actions to support the team
- Must be able to adopt the Marco's Cultural Beliefs and then consistently demonstrate them
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Marco’s Pizza. Please inform the company’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.